About the Georgia Archery Association
http://magicamit.com/?olja=mobile-spy-reviews-about-curves-60647 mobile spy reviews about curves 60647
http://dividendengineering.com/?orkestr=binÐ_Ñ_Ð_¤re-optionen-zockerei binÐ_Ñ_Ð_¤re optionen zockerei
http://abasamiri.com/?soper=%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AB%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%B9%D8%A9&c2c=77 كيف تربح الكثير من المال بسرعة
http://www.amtechinternational.com/?salsa=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D9%86%D8%AF&d52=2f ثنائي تداول الخيارات قانوني في الهند
http://thehivebusiness.com/?allbinar=trading-on-line-calcolo-delta-e-kilovar trading on line calcolo delta e kilovar
exam answers questions apol 104 quiz 4 online ea currency
http://intelligenetics.com/?losd=%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A&0a8=e6 شبكة التابعة لها خيار ثنائي
- Club membership is available to any archery club within the State of Georgiathat holds a current club membership in the NAA; has at least three members holding active individual membership in the NAA, and; subscribes to the Constitution and By-Laws of the GAA. The clubs are responsible for notification to the GAA of their eligibility and intent to participate at the club membership level.
http://blog.directcontactpr.com/?papawa=fare-trading-con-segnali-gratis-bande-di-bollinger-aws-macd-stoch&31d=93 fare trading con segnali gratis bande di bollinger aws macd stoch
- At-Large Representatives: Five additional seats shall be reserved for GAA members-at-large who in the opinion of the BOD are either capable of representing that segment of the membership without a club affiliation, or by their contribution(s) to archery at the state or national level, would be desirable members of the BOD. An individual appointed by the President as Chair of a Standing Committee who is not a Club Representative shall automatically become an At-Large Representative and serve at the pleasure of the President.
- Affiliated Organization Representatives: The BOD may invite a representative from recognized archery organizations operating withinGeorgia to serve on the BOD in a non-voting capacity.
Article V: Officers
The officers of the GAA shall be the President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Officers shall be chosen from the Board of Directors.
President: The President shall preside at all meetings of the BOD, appoint the chairs of standing committees, and perform such other duties as are incidental to the office, or as directed by the BOD.
Vice-President: The Vice-President shall serve in the absence of the President, oversee the activities of the standing committees, and perform such other duties as directed by the President.
Secretary: The Secretary shall be responsible for keeping and publishing the minutes of meetings of the BOD, and; retention and maintenance of the documents and records of the GAA.
Treasurer: The Treasurer shall be responsible for the financial activities and records of the GAA.
Article VI. Elections
A. Board of Directors
Directors must be active NAA members in good standing.
Club Representatives: Each Member Club is entitled to designate one individual to serve on the Board of Directors. The method of selection and length of term of a Club Representative shall be left to the discretion of the Member Club. Upon selection of a new Representative, a Member Club must notify in writing, the GAA Secretary of the Representative’s name and contact information in advance of the next properly-called Meeting. Recognition of Representative’s status as a Director shall not be valid until receipt of this information.
- At-Large Representatives: The BOD shall nominate and elect individuals to represent the membership-at-large. The term of an At-Large Representative shall be for two years, with the exception of Standing Committee Chairs appointed by the President, who shall serve at the pleasure of the President. The GAA Secretary shall maintain the list of At-Large Representatives.
- The President shall appoint a nominating committee of not less than three (3) members to select candidates for office at least forty-five (45) days prior to the Annual Meeting. The proposed slate of officers shall be provided to the Board of Directors by the Nominating Committee at least fifteen (15) days prior to the Annual Meeting. Officers shall take office on January 1.
- Elected Officers are the President, Vice-President and Treasurer. The President shall appoint the Secretary.
- Officers shall serve two-year terms. Officers shall be elected by the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting by a simple majority of Directors in attendance.
- If a position is not able to be filled by a new person, the person currently holding the position, may continue through the following election cycle.
Article VII. Removal from Office
Membership on the BOD is a privilege. A Director or Officer may be removed from office for any of the following reasons:
1. Failure to attend three (3) consecutive properly-called Meetings.
2. Failure to maintain current NAA membership.
- Change of residency outside the state of Georgia.
- Conduct unbecoming a representative of the GAA or consistent disruption of GAA activities.
- Method for Removal
1. For Article VII: Section A, Items 1-3, removal is immediate.
2. For Item Article VII Section A, 4, a written complaint stating the cause(s) for dismissal must be filed by a Member of the Board of Directors with the President. The President shall select a three member Board of Review to evaluate the complaint. In the event the President is the Officer under review, the complaint shall then be delivered to the Vice President, who will undertake responsibility for appointing the Board of Review come chiudere il conto con iq option . The Board of Review shall present its findings to the full Board of Directors in Special Session with a recommendation for action. The action of the Board of Directors shall be final and effective immediately, and in the event the affected Member is removed he/she shall not be eligible for reinstatement for not less than two years. In the event a Director is removed from Office, the affected member club shall designate a different Representative. In the event an Officer is removed, the Board shall fill the vacancy under normal election guidelines to serve the remainder of the term.
Article VIII. Meetings & Quorum
- Meetings & Special Sessions
- Properly called Meetings shall be announced to Directors at least thirty (30) days prior to the Meeting. The President may call for a Special Session with at least fourteen (14) days notice. Amendments to the Constitution and By-Laws shall not be considered under Special Session.
- The Annual Meeting shall be held during the month of October.
- The Board of Directors shall meet no less than quarterly each year.
A quorum to conduct business at any Properly-called Meeting of the Board of Directors shall be defined as any number of Directors present.
The general membership may attend meetings of the BOD, but will not be allowed to vote.
Protocol will follow Roberts Rules of Order.
Article IX. Voting
A. The sole authority to vote on matters governed by the GAA Constitution and By-Laws resides with the Board of Directors.
B. The BOD may amend, or modify the By-laws by a majority vote of those Members in attendance at a called meeting.
C. The President Officer may not vote, except to break a tie.
D. In the event a member of the Board of Directors cannot attend a called meeting, they may send another representative from their club. For the replacement to be recognized and allowed to participate, however, the club shall notify the GAA Secretary in advance of the meeting as to the name of the individual.
F. The President is authorized to call for a vote by telephone or e-mail, in the event an issue arises requiring BOD action and there is not sufficient time to call a meeting or special session.
Article X. Standing Committees
The following Committees are established to plan and execute the activities of GAA, subject to the approval of the BOD. Each Committee Chair shall be a member of the BOD. Committee members may be chosen from the GAA membership-at-large.
A. JOAD/Club Development Committee
The JOAD/Club Development Committee is responsible for promoting and coordinating the development of junior, college, and adult archery programs in Georgia. This committee is also responsible for promoting NAA Level 1 & 2 Instructor Training Courses.
B. Tournament Committee
The Tournament Committee is responsible for the assignment, support, and oversight of all State Championship events, and; for the development of additional competitive events in Georgia. This committee is also responsible for keeping and publicizing the results of all State Championships and records, and the maintenance and upkeep of tournament equipment.
- Development Committee
The Development & Communication Committee is responsible for developing strategies, programs, and resources to promote the mission of the GAA. This committee is responsible for interacting with other archery organizations in Georgia in an effort to promote the growth of the sport.
- Elite Archer Committee
The Elite Archer Committee is responsible for developing and implementing programs designed to train and support those archers in Georgia who have demonstrated the ability and desire to be competitive at the national level. This committee is also responsible for developing and implementing programs to improve the skill level of coaches working with elite archers.
- Communication Committee
The Communication Committee is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the GAA website.
Article XI. Dues
Membership in the GAA is extended without charge to active members of the NAA or NFAA.
Article XII. Ratification
These By-Laws shall go into effect upon ratification by a majority of the GAA members present at the Annual Meeting held on .